Overview Features Instructions Performance Forum Downloads Products OrderV4 Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireAROSWorkbenchATARIReleases

GOLD 2.7 Prereleasepage  1 2 

MartinTomas Steffen

Posts 61
27 Feb 2018 12:11


Fantastic news. Great Job.
I use my vampire in a Amiga 1000. Can Gold 2.7 give me more chipram , or is that comming with Gold 3?


Sean Sk

Posts 411
27 Feb 2018 12:45


Przemyslaw Tkaczyk wrote:

Have you seen CLICK HERE , Sean?

Yeah I already have but thanks for the consideration anyway. :) Looking forward to seeing users posting their findings and seeing what they think.


Rod March

Posts 119
27 Feb 2018 14:18


Awesome all the way. You rock Apollo team!


Marlon Beijer

Posts 182
27 Feb 2018 14:52


MartinTomas Steffen wrote:

Fantastic news. Great Job.
  I use my vampire in a Amiga 1000. Can Gold 2.7 give me more chipram , or is that comming with Gold 3?

Gold 3.


Merrill Newell

Posts 19
27 Feb 2018 15:24


I'm in the same boat - We'll have to wait for Gold 3 to see more Chip RAM for our venerable 1000's...


Michael Nurney

Posts 283
27 Feb 2018 19:32


A quick vid last night by me

EXTERNAL LINK 
more fun when i have more time


Juan Jose

Posts 22
27 Feb 2018 23:14


Thanks for the new core.
Today I tried it but it did not work well on my Vampire 500.
The green screen did not start or leave.
After making the modification of the capacitors everything is fine.

EXTERNAL LINK  EXTERNAL LINK  EXTERNAL LINK


Daniel Kovacs

Posts 34
27 Feb 2018 23:17


I just flashed this on my Vampire 500 and the video output is now greyscale.  No color.  Was color with my previous core.


Wayne Smith

Posts 39
28 Feb 2018 08:53


Flashed it last night - Very happy with the FPU - going to try more things tonight - Thanks a lot!!


Gunnar von Boehn
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 5296
28 Feb 2018 14:27


Daniel Kovacs wrote:

I just flashed this on my Vampire 500 and the video output is now greyscale.  No color.  Was color with my previous core.

 
Maybe you got a fake card?
 
Background story:
Igor did design the Vampire V500 and the Vampire V500 V2+.
After Igor did design the V500 he did some measurements
and was not fully happy with the card.
He decided that he wanted a higher quality for the customers and designed to V500 V2+ and it was decided that the V500 should NEVER be sold to users.
 
Keith Dumoulin stole files from Igor Majsta server and populated those V500 cards which should never had been sold.
 
Keith did this for pure money greed - not caring about users or the Teams reputation.
 
Please contact us directly with information from whom you bought the card and when.
We will try to solve this matter and help you.

In case its really got a fake card,
I would advice you contact Paypal customer protection to reclaim your money.


Mr Niding

Posts 457
28 Feb 2018 17:43


Gunnar von Boehn wrote:

Daniel Kovacs wrote:

  I just flashed this on my Vampire 500 and the video output is now greyscale.  No color.  Was color with my previous core.
 

   
  Maybe you got a fake card?
 
  Background story:
  Igor did design the Vampire V500 and the Vampire V500 V2+.
  After Igor did design the V500 he did some measurements
  and was not fully happy with the card.
  He decided that he wanted a higher quality for the customers and designed to V500 V2+ and it was decided that the V500 should NEVER be sold to users.
   
  Keith Dumoulin stole files from Igor Majsta server and populated those V500 cards which should never had been sold.
   
  Keith did this for pure money greed - not caring about users or the Teams reputation.
 
  Please contact us directly with information from whom you bought the card and when.
  We will try to solve this matter and help you.
 
  In case its really got a fake card,
  I would advice you contact Paypal customer protection to reclaim your money.

Thanks for shedding light on the situation.


Markus Klotzberg

Posts 10
02 Mar 2018 18:23


Got the same Problem. Bought my Vampire 500 V2+ used on a1k forum. Didn´t used Paypal.
I forgot to register the card. Done it today.
 
  And now i am messed up with my Card ? 


Gunnar von Boehn
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 5296
02 Mar 2018 18:24


Markus Klotzberg wrote:

Got the same Problem. Bought my Vampire 500 V2+ used on a1k forum. Didn´t used Paypal.
 
  And now i am messed up with my Card ? 

Don't worry - we will help you.
Best is ping me on IRC


Markus Klotzberg

Posts 10
02 Mar 2018 18:28


Ok i try the IRC

posts 34page  1 2