17 May 2021 23:06
|No worries. I got my Vamp500 (G2.13 RC2) setup with a fresh r58 image and updated SAGA to 2.6.1, would you believe it, rdesktop bloomin works. the machine's not the fastest on the network, about 7meg down, and 5meg up via the v2exp.device. but rdesktop works!|
so i've updated my V1200 core from 2.13 RC3 build 7717 to 2.13 build 7950, updated my SAGA to 2.6.1, updated everything i can think of...
then reading what you said just here twigged. my V500 i ran RDP fullscreen at 1024x768 @16bit as that was the default, and it worked. so i tried 1024x768 on the mess that my vampire 1200 install has become, and BOOM! she's working!
so i have a working rdesktop1.8.3 beta on the following:-
V500 with V2exp.device,
V1200 with cnet16.device,
A4000 with xsurf100.device.
(all running coffin r58 as the workbench build)
thanks again for your time and effort of sticking with me. i knew it had to be something i was/wasn't doing!