Overview Features Instructions Performance Forum Downloads Products Reseller Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.
VISIT APOLLO IRC CHANNEL



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireCoffinReleases
The team will post updates and news here

Register Your Vampire Now !page  1 2 3 4 5 

Chris Holzapfel

Posts 41
18 Aug 2017 21:01


Done


Renaud Schweingruber

Posts 205
19 Aug 2017 15:41


Martin, it has been updated as requested.


Alexander Wessel

Posts 4
19 Aug 2017 21:07


Done with 2 Cards


Chris T.

Posts 59
20 Aug 2017 08:03


ME too...:)


Ulf Andersson

Posts 29
20 Aug 2017 16:49


Well i registered my card but i did not recieve an confirmation email?
I tried to register a second time but it said it wass already registered...?


Renaud Schweingruber

Posts 205
20 Aug 2017 16:52


Then you are registered. Thanks !


Mo Retro

Posts 187
20 Aug 2017 17:32


Ulf Andersson wrote:

Well i registered my card but i did not recieve an confirmation email?
  I tried to register a second time but it said it wass already registered...?

Maybe an option to resend the confirmation email would be useful.


Mr Niding

Posts 267
20 Aug 2017 21:46


Done.


Mr-Z EdgeOfPanic

Posts 158
21 Aug 2017 18:02


Done!


Aksel Andersen

Posts 109
21 Aug 2017 18:20


Hi.
 
  I see address is no longer required on the registration page.
  Will someone be so kind to remove my address details from the db?
 
  Cheers
  Aksel


Aksel Andersen

Posts 109
22 Aug 2017 00:11


No?


Roy Gillotti

Posts 193
22 Aug 2017 00:33


Aksel Andersen wrote:

No?

I think only one person handles the web stuff lack of response likely doesn't mean a no answer. Seeing how many people are from europe it's likely late over there. So be patient.


Aksel Andersen

Posts 109
22 Aug 2017 01:11


Was a little bit impatient there. You are right.


Renaud Schweingruber

Posts 205
22 Aug 2017 06:04


Done.

Don't forget we all have day jobs :-)


Aksel Andersen

Posts 109
22 Aug 2017 09:55


Renaud Schweingruber wrote:

Done.
 
  Don't forget we all have day jobs :-)

thank you. i will keep that i mind :)


Nixus Minimax

Posts 239
22 Aug 2017 10:00


Aksel Andersen wrote:

Renaud Schweingruber wrote:

  Done.
 
  Don't forget we all have day jobs :-)
 

 
  thank you. i will keep that i mind :)

And now he will always remember the address of that impatient jerk on the forum... (just kidding)



Aksel Andersen

Posts 109
22 Aug 2017 12:29


Nixus Minimax wrote:

Aksel Andersen wrote:

 
Renaud Schweingruber wrote:

  Done.
   
    Don't forget we all have day jobs :-)
 

 
  thank you. i will keep that i mind :)
 

 
  And now he will always remember the address of that impatient jerk on the forum... (just kidding)
 

well.. i didnt put my correct address in, so be my guest.. ;)



Mo Retro

Posts 187
23 Aug 2017 23:10


Done


Rod March

Posts 55
25 Aug 2017 00:46


Done!

Glancing back through this thread that makes at least 12 or so registered users now! ;)


Eric Gus

Posts 242
25 Aug 2017 06:54


Rod March wrote:

Done!
 
  Glancing back through this thread that makes at least 12 or so registered users now! ;)

13 ... DONE!

posts 98page  1 2 3 4 5