Overview Features Coding Performance Forum Downloads Products OrderV4 Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireAROSWorkbenchATARIReleases
The team will post updates and news here

New USB Upgrade Kit to Add 3rd USB Port to V4page  1 2 

Gunnar von Boehn
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 5474
14 Sep 2021 14:35


First Upgrade modules are there




Chris Holzapfel

Posts 57
14 Sep 2021 14:46


Hi, is it available on Classic Computing Event?



Gunnar von Boehn
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 5474
14 Sep 2021 16:10


Chris Holzapfel wrote:

  Hi, is it available on Classic Computing Event?
 
 

Hallo Chris,
 
Yes we will bring some to the Event.

And if you bring your V4 to the Amiga event this week
then we will build in the Kit for you there.


Michal Pietal

Posts 226
14 Sep 2021 18:10


Wouldn’t that cause the box to be cut/padded to some extent while purchasing a DIY option?


Gunnar von Boehn
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 5474
14 Sep 2021 18:31


Michal Pietal wrote:

  Wouldn’t that cause the box to be cut/padded to some extent while purchasing a DIY option?
 

 
The Upgrade Kit includes a new metal front penal.
To allow you to acces both USB ports just normally.


Chris Holzapfel

Posts 57
15 Sep 2021 12:39


Gunnar von Boehn wrote:

Chris Holzapfel wrote:

  Hi, is it available on Classic Computing Event?
   
 

  Hallo Chris,
 
  Yes we will bring some to the Event.
 
  And if you bring your V4 to the Amiga event this week
  then we will build in the Kit for you there.

Alright then :) It´s a little far from Hannover, but I will make it on Saturday.
See you there :)


Gunnar von Boehn
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 5474
15 Sep 2021 13:45


Chris Holzapfel wrote:

Alright then :) It´s a little far from Hannover, but I will make it on Saturday.
  See you there :)

Cool!
We look forward to see and we will reserve one for you!

posts 27page  1 2