Overview Features Instructions Performance Forum Downloads Products OrderV4 Reseller Contact

Welcome to the Apollo Forum

This forum is for people interested in the APOLLO CPU.
Please read the forum usage manual.
VISIT APOLLO IRC CHANNEL



All TopicsNewsPerformanceGamesDemosApolloVampireAROSWorkbenchATARIReleases
The team will post updates and news here

V1200 Order Page Is Onlinepage  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Samuel Kielek

Posts 1
22 Jan 2020 21:10


Some sort of guidance, even if only a vague estimate, would be useful. Just so people have some level of expectation. That would likely reduce constant questions from customers about order status. For example, from the time you log interest to the time you receive an email requesting payment is it normally 2-4 weeks, 1-3 month, 3-6 month, 6+ month, etc.. I submitted my interest on Dec 25th and haven't received an email yet. Which I'm assuming is perfectly normal. But would be nice to know what is "not" normal. ;)


Knight Stone

Posts 91
05 Feb 2020 23:46


anyone get their card yet? might give me some idea of where i am in the Queue.  :)


Tim Trepanier

Posts 98
06 Feb 2020 02:26


Jan. 22, 2020 - expressed interest
Jan. 25, 2020 - got email that a Vampire 1200 V2 card was allocated to me and asked me to pay within 7 days or my card would go to someone else
Jan. 27, 2020 - i sent money via wire transfer
Jan. 28, 2020 - i emailed my proof of payment
Jan. 31, 2020 - Igor received my money
Feb. 04, 2020 - my card shipped
I'm currently awaiting delivery


Tim Trepanier

Posts 98
06 Feb 2020 02:32


I have one suggestion for improved customer communication.
Once my order status changed to "Allocated" it didn't changed again until "Shipped".

Would have been nice to see a status of "Paid". This would have prevented me from asking if they got my money as i was worried it wouldn't get through in time.


Andrea Ottaviani

Posts 23
06 Feb 2020 06:30


Tim Trepanier wrote:

Jan. 22, 2020 - expressed interest
  Jan. 25, 2020 - got email that a Vampire 1200 V2 card was allocated to me and asked me to pay within 7 days or my card would go to someone else
  Jan. 27, 2020 - i sent money via wire transfer
  Jan. 28, 2020 - i emailed my proof of payment
  Jan. 31, 2020 - Igor received my money
  Feb. 04, 2020 - my card shipped
  I'm currently awaiting delivery

It's a joke? I expressed interesse on 24th december and still waiting  the mail... 😒


Ronnie Beck
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 157
06 Feb 2020 08:14


Andrea Ottaviani wrote:

Tim Trepanier wrote:

  Jan. 22, 2020 - expressed interest
.
.
  I'm currently awaiting delivery
 

  It's a joke? I expressed interesse on 24th december and still waiting  the mail... 😒

Calm down.  We are all waiting.  Igor is working his way through a massive list.  It will take time for him to get through it all.  In the mean time, relax.


Vito Leva

Posts 22
06 Feb 2020 08:39


Andrea Ottaviani wrote:

Tim Trepanier wrote:

  Jan. 22, 2020 - expressed interest
  Jan. 25, 2020 - got email that a Vampire 1200 V2 card was allocated to me and asked me to pay within 7 days or my card would go to someone else
  Jan. 27, 2020 - i sent money via wire transfer
  Jan. 28, 2020 - i emailed my proof of payment
  Jan. 31, 2020 - Igor received my money
  Feb. 04, 2020 - my card shipped
  I'm currently awaiting delivery
 

  It's a joke? I expressed interesse on 24th december and still waiting  the mail... 😒

Hi i expressed interest on 23.12 italy time 7:50 and no email till now....



Andrea Ottaviani

Posts 23
06 Feb 2020 09:29


Ronnie Beck wrote:

Andrea Ottaviani wrote:

 
Tim Trepanier wrote:

  Jan. 22, 2020 - expressed interest
  .
  .
    I'm currently awaiting delivery
 

  It's a joke? I expressed interesse on 24th december and still waiting  the mail... 😒
 

 
  Calm down.  We are all waiting.  Igor is working his way through a massive list.  It will take time for him to get through it all.  In the mean time, relax.

Of course, relaxed and happy for Igor incredible work, but surprised that someone has his vampire shipped after few days, and all other ordinary people is waiting since Xmas for a reply


Retrobrain Johnny

Posts 12
06 Feb 2020 09:33


Yeah thats a bit worrying.. i also expressed interest 23rd december and has not recieved any email.. something dosnt seem to be working as intended here.. or maybe some people for whatever reason got prioritised and got to skip ahead of the waiting list.


Tim Trepanier

Posts 98
06 Feb 2020 12:39


Andrea Ottaviani wrote:

Tim Trepanier wrote:

  Jan. 22, 2020 - expressed interest
 

  It's a joke? I expressed interesse on 24th december and still waiting  the mail... 😒

Whoa, sorry guys my bad. That's a typo! Should be:
  Dec. 22, 2019 - expressed interest

I expressed interest in December NOT January. Sorry for the misunderstanding.


Andrea Ottaviani

Posts 23
06 Feb 2020 13:12


Thank you Tim for confirming that, and enjoy your Vampire as soon as it will arrive!


Ronnie Beck
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 157
06 Feb 2020 14:55


Andrea Ottaviani wrote:

.......surprised that someone has his vampire shipped after few days, and all other ordinary people is waiting since Xmas for a reply

When you express interest, you get an automated reply.  If you didn't get an automated reply, you can check the status of your order here:

EXTERNAL LINK 
The initial order rate was very high.  You can imagine that several hundred ordered in the first 24 hours.  So it will take time to get through the orders that arrived on the first day.


Spyros Kourias

Posts 7
06 Feb 2020 15:24


Expressed interest on the 22th of December and received my board 3 days ago. However not having that much spare time prevents me from enjoying the full experience yet. Incredible piece of kit nevertheless.


Vito Leva

Posts 22
06 Feb 2020 18:24


Spyros Kourias wrote:

Expressed interest on the 22th of December and received my board 3 days ago. However not having that much spare time prevents me from enjoying the full experience yet. Incredible piece of kit nevertheless.

Maybe to help those who are still waiting for email that Vampire 1200 V2 card was allocated do you remember the time o clock of your expressing interest on 22.12? Maybe others that here have received the allocation order are on 23.12 and at what time o clock?


Sean Sk

Posts 327
06 Feb 2020 20:53


Vito Leva wrote:

Maybe to help those who are still waiting for email that Vampire 1200 V2 card was allocated do you remember the time o clock of your expressing interest on 22.12? Maybe others that here have received the allocation order are on 23.12 and at what time o clock?

Does it really matter? How about everyone just be patient and wait.


Pascal Babel

Posts 4
06 Feb 2020 21:39


I agree to wait but with a minimum of information.
there is not even a table circulating in which we could see our position on the waiting list and at least be sure that we are well registered.
I think that Excel is largely within their reach isn't it ???


Michael Huck

Posts 44
06 Feb 2020 21:58


sean sk wrote:

Vito Leva wrote:

  Maybe to help those who are still waiting for email that Vampire 1200 V2 card was allocated do you remember the time o clock of your expressing interest on 22.12? Maybe others that here have received the allocation order are on 23.12 and at what time o clock?
 

 
  Does it really matter? How about everyone just be patient and wait.

👍 thumbs up



Knight Stone

Posts 91
09 Feb 2020 22:27


Any update from anyone? anyone get their cards?  :)


Vojin Vidanovic

Posts 1628
09 Feb 2020 23:39


pascal babel wrote:

I agree to wait but with a minimum of information.
  there is not even a table circulating in which we could see our position on the waiting list and at least be sure that we are well registered.

I am sure both Igor and Apollo team take good count of shipping order. Excel or not, such list surely exist, but will never be public.

If you can show me list of x1000/x5000 customers, as comparison?

Patience and understanding its product made in small batches, then tested, then shipped is well enough. Those who order first shall be served first.



Ronnie Beck
(Apollo Team Member)
Posts 157
10 Feb 2020 07:05


pascal babel wrote:

there is not even a table circulating in which we could see our position on the waiting list and at least be sure that we are well registered.

This idea has been debated many times.  But what does it help you to know what position you are?  It is only relevant when your card is being prepared, in which case you will get an email anyhow.

I can also imagine, that if such a list were published, the complaint would shift to "Why does the list move so slowly?".  When that is explained, then people would demand to know the reasons behind that explanation as well.  And on and on it goes.  In the end you will not benefit from this information.  And producing the V1200 will not benefit from this.

posts 151page  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8